An interview with Priscilla McKinney, the CEO of Little Bird Marketing.
Priscilla’s firm is the agency of choice for insights agencies that want to grow. We talk about:
– Her work revolutionising how insight agencies market themselves.
– The Man in the Iron Mask and The Greatest Showman.
– The mistakes firms make when marketing online.
– Surviving an F5 Tornado and her studio burning down.
– Why we need to Always Be Helping.
– The political and social context in the UK and US today.
– Her work with Women in Research (WIRE).
– And much more.
– It truly was a blast interviewing Priscilla, hope you enjoy it!
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.