Changing the world is tough. This is a list of providers and companies that truly understand charities and non-profits. These suppliers can help YOU change the world faster.
– For charity innovation, speak to Henry and Anne at Flying Cars. They have done great work at the intersection of innovation, fundraising and insight research.
– For campaign strategy and execution chat with Paul at Rally. Paul is an activist, connector of people and politically very astute. He will help you grow your support, in an integrated way.
– For insight research and design, speak to Caitlin and the team at Bright Harbour Collective. They have done some amazing work with charities and government departments. They are also experts in safeguarding of both participants and researchers.
– For support in movement building, chat with Jana and his team at Small Axe. Jana is extremely fab, has built some amazing campaigns.
– Theo and the team at Guinea Pig Fieldwork specialise in finding and recruiting seldom heard audiences. They are a pleasure to work with.
– For research recruitment, Rachel Hoy and the team at Face Facts recruitment have helped us a number of times, including on some very difficult recruits. Really fab people to work with.
– For brand strategy, web design, pitch decks and interactive annual reports, in the United States, check out Karly and her women-led team at Karma Design. They are all about social impact, and great design.
– For graphic design in the UK, check out the fab work of Aruna and her team at Narrative Design.
– For web design on our rebrand (this site), we were honoured to work with Gary at Design Superheroes. Gary is fast, fantastic and extremely ace. Recommend highly.
– For brand strategy and design on our rebrand, we worked with Andy Briscoe. Andy is the genius behind the Pepperami Monster (“he’s a bit of an animal”).
– For Major Donor fundraising, chat with Louise at Summit Fundraising. She knows tonnes about this topic and is super friendly. As well as an awesome fundraiser.
– For charity copywriting with edge, chat with all round superstar Emma Cownley. Emma has written all the copy for our new site, and email series, and is AMAZING.
– For social media support for charities, chat with Helen at Seashell Collective. They work with NHS Trusts, charities and purpose businesses to help them grow their support.
We will keep adding to this list. (And with huge thanks to Lyndsay Lucero – who inspired this idea with her magnificent list for her business Baxley).